Our client is a shopping search engine and a shopping price comparison portal which operates in 6 countries. They are growing their team and looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them.
- Responsible for the websites’ performance relating to traffic, members and user-engagements.
- Perform a lot of data analysis and implementation of A/B tests for finding ways to fast-track the achievement of the company’s KPIs (growth hacking).
- Lead overall performance marketing efforts to help the company become the No. 1 Shopping Search Engine in all 6 countries: Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and Vietnam.
- In charge of the team’s campaign optimization results (Google, Facebook, Ad Networks, Mobile Advertising) to generate excellent ROI and conversions.
- Drive member engagement and grow the company’s email marketing database.
- The role is team-based and so daily co-operation with internal teams is a big part of the job, therefore the ability to communicate effectively is essential.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in related fields
- Direct hands-on experience in performance marketing for e-commerce platforms or related preferred
- Strong data analytics skills
- Experience using Google Tag Manager is preferred
- Excellent command of English
- Self-motivated and be able to work independently and have a strong leadership skill
- General management experience is a must
- Must be familiar with computer software programs e.g. Word, Excel, etc.
- Goals-driven, self-starter and a team-player