Our client is a well-known player in the insurance industry. The company requires a well-organized person who is motivated, a very fast learner and has leadership qualities, to work in the position of Personal Accident & Health Claims Manager.
- Handling PA & Healthcare Claims.
- Evaluating and assessing claims to authorize claims payments.
- Conducting investigations for suspicious and complicated claims, such as deaths.
- Declining claims, handling fax claims from contracted hospitals.
- Working with OIC on any disputed claims.
- Issuing loss advice and debit notes to reinsurers.
- Following up and liaising with the A/C Department until R/I claims recoveries are completed.
- Providing technical claims training to claims staff and branch operations.
- Conducting monthly claims O/S reviews.
- Supervising and controlling standards of services provided by PA and healthcare claims staff.
- Thai national, age 32 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or a related field.
- At least 7 years of experience handling PA and Health Claims.
- Good knowledge of medical, law and insurance fields.
- Good command of English.