Our client is a leading international provider of machine tools. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Personal Assistant.
- Handling and maintaining appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings.
- Assisting with various tasks, including making telephone calls and sending email correspondence.
- Screening incoming phone calls, enquiries and requests.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for local and international business trips.
- Providing general administrative support to the Expat GM, including inputting data, preparing letters and organising files.
- Taking meeting minutes.
- Dealing with confidential information and matters.
- Carrying out various other duties and any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- At least 4 years’ experience working as an Executive Assistant for an international company, reporting to a foreign national.
- Excellent skills in both written and spoken English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and service minded with a strong sense of initiative.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize numerous tasks simultaneously.