The Personal Assistant will report to the Expatiate Director and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Providing secretarial/administrative support hiring manager.
- Organising practicalities for foreign visitors.
- Booking and coordinating internal and external meetings.
- Making business trip arrangements for all Directors/Managers/staff ensuring good travel planning and cost efficiency.
- Acting as a link for internal and external communication.
- Planning and preparing for adequate and cost efficient meetings and conferences.
- Typing, editing and reviewing documents in Thai and English.
- Preparing presentation material.
- Compiling and circulating the corporate strategy.
- Assisting the Factory Manager to fulfill the Board and the Shareholders Meetings.
- Handling and following-up on corporate documents regarding their validity.
- Performing a safety role as a member of the Administration Team in order to actively manage all risks and secure the company business when the emergency occurs.
- Performing with awareness of standard requirements, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
- Performing an EHS role & taking responsibility for compliance with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards.
- Supporting and maintaining the quality, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards or other regulations and guidelines.
- Conducting continuous improvements of the plant facilities in relation to Safety, Health and the Environment.
- Taking responsibility for the Emergency Response Team when requested.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 6 years’ experience working in a secretarial or administration role, preferably for an international company, reporting to a foreign national.
- Good human relations, a positive attitude and strong communication and problem solving skills.
- The successful candidate will be fluent in the English language, proficient in the use of MS Office and be service minded and mature, with a pleasant personality and excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and good management skills.
Our client provides an excellent benefits package including a bonus, medical and life insurance, a provident fund, a five day working week and promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
Reference Code: PA1010708
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Personal Assistant - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, email to "Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790