Our client is a European headquartered company with operations in Asian countries. The company is a world leading designer and marketer of branded, premium products for water sports. They are now seeking a dynamic and highly responsible candidate to work in the position of Personal Assistant to MD.
- Assisting the Managing Director with required tasks.
- Coordinating and collaborating with senior executives both internally and externally.
- Researching requested information as assigned by the MD.
- Preparing ad-hoc reports and presentations as assigned by the MD.
- Following up on the progress of work being carried out by other departments relating to tasks assigned by the MD.
- Handling airline, hotel and transportation bookings for the MD and VIP guests.
- Arranging daily appointments and travel calendar as required.
- Arranging and facilitating professional meetings, conferences and seminars.
- Handling and providing a full range of secretarial duties/assignments and personal assistance.
- Female aged between 33 - 39 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Having a minimum of 5 years’ experience in personal assistant or executive secretarial work or a related area.
- Very good command of both written and spoken English.
- Outstanding personality and having a high sense of responsibility.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team player and ability to work well under pressure.
- Good computer skills in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.