Our client is a leading retailer of construction hardware and home products. They are currently hiring more than 1,000 employees and have 5 branches located throughout the north-east region. The company is now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Planogram Officer.
- Being responsible for Schematic Diagram functions, focusing on construction hardware and home products.
- Managing all Schematic Diagrams for the 6 existing modern trade stores and for all new branches.
- Planning, improving and developing the schematic layout plans using the Planogram program.
- Drawing and maintaining standard planograms for each store.
- Coordinating with suppliers, merchandisers, product managers and other departments on planogram matters.
- Ensuring the planogram of each store is suitable, efficient and up to date.
- Analysing product knowledge, trends and customer needs in order to help the company achieve its marketing and sales objectives and satisfy customers.
- Surveying and analysing the planograms and schematics of competitors.
- Reporting to the management team.
- Male or female, age 27 – 35 years old, with a pleasant personality.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields.
- At least 5 years of related experience.
- Must be experienced in schematic planogram programs.
- Knowledgeable about various types of product categories (construction hardware and home product knowledge is preferable).
- Highly creative and able to demonstrate initiative.
- Computer literate.
- Good English communication skills.
- Able to travel to upcountry.
- Retail marketing knowledge.
- Good interpersonal and management skills, excellent communicator, active, hands-on and able to perform well under pressure.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056