The successful candidate will report to the Plant Manager (Singaporean) and will be responsible for the following key functions;
- Oversee all FP&A including budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, etc.
- Develop monthly financial reports and share with all involved parties across company departments, suggest recommendations to maximize financial gains.
- Analyze financial information and determine how it drives performance.
- Manage pricing and margin analysis.
- Partner with multiple different business units to ensure budgets are accurate and maintained.
- Supervise 4 subordinates.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Accounting, Financial, Business Management, or other related field.
- Minimum 7 years experiences in financial management.
- Background in BOI.
- CPA certificated will be advantage.
- Proven experience across compliance, regulation, and financial operations
- Good command in English.
Our client offers competitive basic salary, 5 day working, and other allowances.