Role and responsibilities:
Acting as a genuine operational manager, the Plant General Manager is responsible for enforcing discipline policy and occupational safety regulations for all on-site employees. He/she ensures production activity smooth and draws on internal or external production resources aiming to ensure production profitability.
- MUST Have working experience within Tier 1 Automotive suppliers in Thailand
- MRP, Lean Manufacturing, JIT
- MUST HAVE experience in new factory set-up in Thailand.
- Solid understanding of Thai labour law.
- Perfect command of the QCD (Quality, Cost, Delivery) aspects.
- Good communication skills, teamwork, analytical mind, rigor, strong leadership.
- Ability to manage a profit centre, good proficiency in management accounting
- Good command of IT equipment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…).
- Fluent Thai with strong English spoken and written.
- Open, result-oriented, focus on details
- Thai national only.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in any related fields.
- 5 - 8 years’ work experiences in Automotive Industry.
- Be able to work with diverse multicultural team.
- Possess strong sense of confidentiality.
Our client offers a benefits package including a position allowance, health insurance, a five-day working week along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.