The Plant Maintenance Manager will report to the Head of Production and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Monitoring the machinery maintenance for the Plant to ensure the smooth running of the assembly line and its products.
- Management of the operations according to our client’s strict specifications.
- Introduce and develop new processes on existing and new processes and help drive the implementation of maintenance.
- Acted as the representative for the overall development facilities required of the business.
- Supervise and direct the maintenance team to ultimately produce our clients’ machine to the exceptionally high standards.
- Ensuring the quality process is maintained, by coordinating with the various business units, to determine any areas of improvement and to make recommendations for further preventive and corrective actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering related field, preferably Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- At least 5 years experience installing and maintaining machine assembly lines, ideally from the mechanical/Automotive related sector.
- Problem solving and process improvement capabilities, whilst having experience working on the shop floor level.
- Ability to multitask technical skills, as well as reading of technical drawings and a good awareness of procedure writing.
- Good command of English language.
Our client offers a benefits package including an annual bonus, provident fund, medical insurance, housing allowance and a five day working week.
Reference Code: PMM1331205
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Plant Maintenance Manager - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790,by Click “Apply Now”