Our client, part of a large energy company, is a well-known biofuel producer and the world’s leading exporter of tapioca starch. They are now looking for a Plant Manager for their modified starch manufacturing plant.
- Being responsible for the overall production plant in managing all its departments and facilities in an efficient and sustainable manner.
- Respecting and enforcing all required health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Leading strategic and tactical operations/quality management deliverables to ensure customer and product/quality standards requirements are met within specifications and cost constraints.
- Collaborating with other departments, such as Logistics, Procurement, Sales and Supply Chain to ensure availability of raw materials and ability to meet customer specifications and timelines.
- Managing all operational departments to ensure production output to supply is on time and according to the required quality standards.
- Monitoring costs of production processes to ensure appropriate resource efficiency and cost stability.
- Monitoring quality of the production and ensuring best process and quality performance and consistency.
- Supporting continuous process improvement practice, cost reduction and best practice projects.
- Supporting equipment utilization; implementing and maintaining a fully integrated preventative maintenance program.
- Ensuring efficient and effective utilization of resources to achieve production volume target and delivery quality products according to customers’ requirements.
- Effectively managing and driving plant performance to achieve the business goals and KPI targets.
- Ensuring EHS compliance in the work place and driving team towards meeting EHS policies.
- Managing, leading, motivating and training staff to ensure their development and effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in plant management.
- Experience managing a related factory or in starch processing manufacturing is a plus.
- Able to communicate in both written and spoken English.
- Able to relocate to Ubon Rachathani Province.
- Good leadership, management and teamwork skills.