Our client is a leading food & beverage manufacturer in Thailand. The company is now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Plant Manager to be based at its Korat plant.
- Being responsible for overall aspects of plant operations; 1 plant with 2 production lines (UHT & pasteurized beverage production).
- Overseeing plant operation processes, including plans and budgets related to plant functions.
- Managing and monitoring all departments in the factory; Engineering, Production, Quality Assurance, HSE, Warehouse, Customer Service, Plant HR and Cost Accounting.
- Managing and monitoring P&L of the plant.
- Ensuring that the operation costs are minimised and setting quality standards for the plant.
- Monitoring scheduled repairs, maintenance and installation of machines, tools and equipment to sustain continuous production operations.
- Reviewing production, quality control and maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities.
- Inspecting operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards.
- Monitoring product standards, implementing quality-control programmes and determining quality control standards.
- Working with the management team to implement the company's policies and goals.
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Supervising and evaluating performance of employees.
- Organising relevant training sessions.
- Male or female, aged 40 – 50 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Industrial Engineering, M&E Engineering, Food Production or a related field.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in beverage manufacturing and must be experienced in leadership / management roles.
- Deep knowledge and solid experience in UHT & pasteurized beverage manufacturing & management.
- Good financial and numerical skills.
- Results driven and on-going passion to identify continuous improvement opportunities and able to lead initiatives to deliver bottom-line results.
- Excellent understanding of food & beverage quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to interact effectively with people at all levels and experience in a team oriented environment is required.
- Must be creative, proactive and have the ability to perform well under pressure in a limited time frame.
- Good command of English.
- Good computer skills.