Our client, part of a large energy company, is a well-known biofuel producer and the world’s leading exporter of tapioca starch. They are now looking for a Plant Manager for its modified starch manufacturing plant.
- Managing all departments and facilities in an efficient, sustainable manner; respecting and enforcing all required health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Leading strategic and tactical operations to meet quality management deliverables and ensure customer and product/quality standards and requirements are met.
- Collaborating with other departments, such as Logistics, Procurement, Sales and Supply Chain to ensure the availability of raw materials, meeting customer specifications and timelines.
- Managing all operations departments to ensure production output to supply is on-time and according to the required quality standards.
- Monitoring costs of production processes to ensure appropriate resource efficiency and cost stability.
- Monitoring the quality of production and ensuring consistency.
- Supporting continuous process improvement practices, cost reduction and best practice projects.
- Ensuring the effective utilization of equipment, implementing and maintaining a fully integrated preventative maintenance program.
- Ensuring efficient and effective utilization of resources to achieve production volume targets and the delivery of quality products according to customers’ requirements.
- Managing and driving plant performance to achieve business goals and KPI targets.
- Ensuring EHS compliance in the work place and driving the team to meet EHS policy.
- Managing, leading, motivating and training staff to ensure their personal development and effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in plant management.
- Experience of starch process manufacturing or managing a similar type of plant is a plus.
- Able to communicate in English (writing and speaking).
- Able to relocate to Ubon Rachathani province.
- Good leadership, management and teamwork skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056