Our client is a global manufacturer of sanitary ware products. The company is now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Plant Manager.
- Managing all aspects of sanitary ware production, including production technology, to meet production plans and schedules.
- Managing production to ensure quantity, quality and cost considerations are met.
- Maintaining the production process and all equipment up to required standards.
- Promoting process improvement across all production aspects; liaising with the Operations Department to initiate improvement projects and monitor results.
- Controlling production costs, including labour costs and energy consumption; examining and approving production expense and materials.
- Coordinating and working with relevant departments to implement corrective and preventive actions arising from customer complaints and/or product claims.
- Being responsible for employees’ safety and coordinating with the EHS (Environment, Health and Safety) Department to launch various safe production activities to meet the safety target of zero work accidents.
- Leading, evaluating and developing a team of supervisors and professional staff.
- Liaising with related department managers (ceramic technology, supply chain, QA, engineering and HR) to ensure production activities meet established plans and targets.
- Thai nationality, Male or female, aged 38 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Ceramic Technology, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 10 years’ of experience in production, with a minimum 5 years at a managerial level.
- A sanitary ware or ceramic industry background is preferred.
- Excellent command of English (verbal and written); able to communicate with foreign management.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and outgoing personality.
- Good analytic and problem solving skills.