The Project Engineer will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical Engineer.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with in plastic packaging environment.
- Have analysis, design, and documentation skills.
- Knowledge of Project Management, Manufacturing methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical understanding and Safety Management.
- Very good in English communication (writing, reading and speaking)
- Be familiar with CAD, CAD/CAM Circuit Design.
- Have Plastic Manufacturing background.
Our client offers attractive remuneration package for the right and dedicated candidate.