Reporting to the expatriate Managing Manager will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Responsible for planning and implementing maintenance best practices.
- Identify and implement solutions for problem areas within the plant, whilst developing and implementing modifications to improve, increase and sustain productivity.
- Develop and implement energy usage systems in order to comply with regulatory standards, leading to reductions in operating costs.
- Responding to Engineering and Design modifications in order to improve machine capacity.
- Ultimately use your engineering knowledge to develop and improve machine capabilities and improve production processes.
- Planning & trouble shooting in time maintenance with a focus on high safety standard in order to meet production targets.
- Ensure spare parts availability and monitoring of running equipment for any abnormalities in order to avoid break-down.
- Implement safety measures in the plant & plan corrective action accordingly.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 3 year’s experience working in the manufacturing sector, ideally with experience working within an international environment.
- Must have strong understanding of electrical engineering, utility and maintenance practices, with particular focus on PLC equipment and systems.
- Good understanding of safety principles.
- Good mechanical maintantce experience.
- Good command of English language and computer proficiency.
- Ability to plan preventive maintenance schedules.
- Possess excellent communication and organization skills.
- Ability to travel at any time across Asia.