Our client is a major Japanese manufacturer of safety systems (Inflators and Pretensioner Gas Generators) and related components, such as initiators and coolant.
- Performing as a PLC Engineering expert.
- Qualifying new machines.
- Troubleshooting and implementing necessary improvements.
- Thai nationality, male only, age between 30-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in PLC.
- Understanding Mitsubishi Factory Automation Tools and Equipment (Servo, 4-6 Axis Robotic, HMI).
- Expertise in Factory Machine Automation.
- Intermediate user with Visual basic.
- Good analysis and problem solving skills.
- Good decision-making ability.
- Can communicate in English
Our client offers a benefits package, including variable annual bonus (5-6 months),group insurance (OPD, IPD and dental), annual leave and provident fund. Working hours, Mon-Fri, 8:00- 17:00.