Our client is a leading ferry service provider. They have operated in the Thai market for over 35 years. They are currently looking for a qualified candidate to fulfill the position of PR Manager to support their growing business.
- Determining policies and directions to promote the organization to the majority.
- Answering any queries concerning corporate image in press conferences or other events as a company representative.
- Ensuring public relations activities and publications are compatible with corporate policies.
- Determining the direction for internal publishing, such as documents and journals.
- Defining issues that may affect corporate image in order to provide preventive actions and required corrections.
- Performing proactive communication internally as well as externally.
- Male or female, age over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Public Relations, Communication Arts or related fields.
- At least 10 years of working experience in the Public Relations field.
- Good command of English.
- Being able to travel upcountry from time to time.
- Capable of resolving unexpected issues.