Our client is an international printing company closely linked to FMCG working with some of the world’s leading brands
- Manage the Pre-Press / Repro team
- Meet quality and delivery targets.
- Involvement with NPD to meet customer requirements
- Ensure continuous improvement and best practices are met
- Co-ordinate with external suppliers
- Ensure all safety, health and environmental legislation is fully complied with
- Meets current and future business needs.
- Control resource expenditure for labor, direct expense and consumables within the approved budget for the department and provide early indications of any potential variances in order to assist the overall business forecasting.
- Bachelor/Master degree
- 5+ years Managerial Experience
- Experience in, Management of Repro/Prepress department form Packaging, printing industrial is highly advantage.
- Knowledge about Flexo printing
- Computer Programmes: Adobe Software, Artpro , Nexus and Microsoft Office.
- English speaking
Our client offers a competitive basic salary plus benefit, bonus, and etc.
Reference Code: PPM1320407
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Pre-Press Manager- Jobsdb, email to“ Apply Now”