PRTR Technical Recruitment is searching for a Pre-Sales Manager for a global distribution and service provider business, based at the corporate office in Bangkok.
The client is a world known IT solution provider, they have strong focus on developing management skills and developing Senior Managers. They are stable and big company. They are expanding this department due to the popularity of the CRM product they support. The company is looking for high-caliber professional to effectively propose a solution to their customers
- Have an understanding in pre-sales or consultant position, solve problems for presale in the team and propose a suitable solution to customers
- Provide a company’s technical solution to clients and ensure that the solution has been delivered to clients
- Supervising pre-sales in a team and work closely with client.
- Support sales team on proposal and technical data.
- Be responsible for providing Functional and Technical solutions to new & existing corporate customers on Dynamic 365 Solutions.
- Primarily engaged in a pre-sales functional consultancy role. Provide guidance during the pre-sales process by identifying customers technical and business requirements.
- Design solutions, consulting with technical teams on client capabilities.
- Supporting business sales teams, account managers and partners on proposal activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field and experience working as ‘consultant or pre-sale’ is a must – please refer to recent projects that you are involved in on the CV.
- Minimum 8 years inproviding ICT/IT Solutions, with a focus on Sales and Marketing.
- 2 years experience of exposure to Microsoft Dynamics AX or similar CRM product.
- 2 years minimum managing and planning with sales staff.
- Confident English speaker.
This is a great opportunity to work with an international firm. If you have a Presale or CRM consulting background seeking for a further step in your career with Can Do attitude, this is the role for you. Please apply. Interviews will be in early July.
If this position as the IT Manager is of interest then please reply with you most up-to-date CV as we are shortlisting for this role immediately.