Our client is a Public Limited Company that engages in the design, assembly, installation and distribution of pure water treatment systems, serving industrial, commercial and residential customers. Due to their current expansion, they are now seeking a well-organised and highly motivated candidate for the position of Pricing Analyst.
- Managing the pricing preparation of quotes and tenders, ensuring competitiveness, profitability and accuracy in a timely manner.
- Analyzing the competition especially concerning products and pricing.
- Supporting the sales team by planning, updating new information, making necessary improvements and reviewing the results in order to agree negotiation strategies.
- Participating in customer visits with the sales team as required
- Managing customer specific product files (product/supplier selection & data, forecasts and reviews).
- Male or female, aged between 25-30 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics or related fields.
- At least 2 years of experience in the position of Pricing Analyst.
- Competent using Microsoft Office