- Supporting the manufacturing productivity improvement process associated with compounds.
- Coordinating the implementation of Management of Change processes.
- Monitoring the overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) and conducting monthly performance reviews to define any gaps and provide actions to recover some deviations to meet the target.
- Proposing CAPEX evaluations to management (return on investment).
- Supporting the introduction of new materials, products and processes in close co-operation with the Technology teams in Japan, the US and Europe.
- Initiating, prioritizing, implementing and measuring the effectiveness of improvement projects related to EHS, quality and productivity on an ongoing basis.
- Preparing and delivering technical training to engineers and technicians.
- Actively supporting team efforts to follow up on, and establish the root causes of all non-conforming products, and, implementing corrective actions.
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with contractors, suppliers, support services and vendors.
- Developing and maintaining excellent communications and working relationships with employees especially those aligned to manufacturing operations.
- Enhancing contributions to the business on an ongoing basis in terms of skills development, personal involvement, and the willingness to diversify in the present position.
- Participating in ISO9001 and ISO14001 implementation processes and supporting the Quality Management Systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemical Technology or any related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience from a chemical manufacturing or petrochemical environment.
- A technical background in the chemicals and consumer process related sectors is highly desirable.
- A good personality, service-minded, enthusiastic and hard-working.
- A good command of the English language with computer proficiency.
- Knowledge of plastic compounds and polyvinyl chloride resin will be an advantage.
Our client offers a benefits package including accident and health insurance, a variable bonus, a five day working week and the opportunity to be part of this growing company.