- Manage, oversee and direct the day-to-day activities of the designated area of the project from concept to commissioning.
- To plan, develop and organize the engineering & construction efforts to formulate the most cost-effective plan for timely completion of the work.
- Responsible for implementation of the scope of work and specification as stipulated in the contract for the designated area including pre-commissioning / commissioning of the facilities in accordance with agreed project time schedule.
- Coordinate and guide the site team, workers and sub-contractors towards management goal with respect to Quality, Safety and time schedule.
- Ensures all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are properly recorded and documented.
- Define clear roles & responsibilities and deliverable requirements in terms of both scope and schedule to all the team members.
- Monitor construction productivity and schedule performance and investigate the reasons for poor performances. Provide recommendations and institute measures for improvement by modification to operating procedures / work instructions.
- Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture among the ranks throughout the Company.
- Meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
- Prepare internal and external progress reports pertaining to job status and report it to the Project Manager.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- Analyze, manage and mitigate the risks.
- Committed to have a very high level of sense for Industrial SAFETY and to ensure health and environment in accordance with company regulations.
- The safety awareness should be rolled down to the entire team and maintain to lead the team with ZERO accident concept.
- Having 6+ years’ of experience in the field of Industrial Project Management for Chemical and Continuous process plant projects as a Senior Process Engineer or Deputy Manager.
- Should have in-depth knowledge about the utility systems such as compressed air, chillers, water & waste water treatment, boilers, steam distribution etc. Operations experience in utility systems is preferred.
- Should have sufficient knowledge on Process Design & Engineering including design calculations, process optimization, sizing & selection of equipment, instruments etc
- Should be conversant in preparing process documentation incl operating manuals etc
- Should be able to make techno-commercial evaluation of different suppliers/package systems and have knowledge on project Scheduling, Planning, Co-ordination & Execution.
- Should have good working knowledge with international standards such as ASME, DIN, JIS etc.
- Should be conversant with data sheets, P&ID’s, equipment layouts, various equipment drawings, isometrics, supports, MTO’s, civil drawings, electrical & instrument diagrams etc.
- Set standards on Highest level of Safety during project phase and to prepare the procedures especially in the working areas of high raise buildings, confined space, excavation & lifting, Fire & explosion, scaffoldings etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management and able to use effective tools to preciously measure the engineering and site progress.· Good Communication and Leadership skills and should able to lead & guide the project team, consultants, contractors, field workers etc.· Should have good computer skills such as MS Office, MS Project, AutoCAD, SAP etc.
Reference Code: PE1331509