Our client’s company is a well-established chemical manufacturing business that has been operating for more than 30 years. The company is now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Process Engineering Manager.
Salary:100,000 – 120,000 Baht/month
Location: Samutsakorn, Chainart Thailand
- Providing direction, coaching, and training for all engineering team members and ensuring they work safely.
- Utilizing process control methodology (Six Sigma, SPC, Designed Experiments, etc.) to solve problems and improve process control and capability.
- Supporting the efforts of the process engineers in investigating and resolving quality issues, making recommendations for preventative actions, optimizing current products and processes and commercializing new products.
- Directing efforts in gaining and maintaining knowledge of trends in the industry that lead to improvements in product quality, product consistency, process efficiency or cost reductions.
- Developing and maintaining systems including performance measurements, failure costs, control systems, quality standards, product and process capability for all raw materials and finished products by utilizing such tools as statistical methods, Pareto chart, flow chart and Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Establishing and maintaining a process and quality assurance audit function to ensure compliance to standards and specifications. Developing corrective action plans and systems.
- Defining process specifications, which include operating conditions, set points, tolerances, processing procedures and packaging specifications, based on a strong understanding of customer requirements.
- Assisting in the preparation of capital expenditure requests to improve existing operations, increase efficiencies, improve product quality or commercialize new technologies.
- Serving as a resource on plant technologies, control systems, and raw materials.
- Serving as a resource on FMEAs, change management, Six Sigma and other process control tools.
- Leading operational excellence and continuous improvement processes and projects for the site.
- Leading and supporting the effective implementation of investment projects approved for capacity or facility expansion and upgrades.
- Ensuring plans are in place to meet all performance indicator targets/goals.
- Interfacing with multiple functions and customers to resolve problems, responding to customer complaints, developing corrective actions, developing new products, and improving existing processes.
- Establishing and leading plant safety objectives.
- Ensuring compliance to all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintaining ISO compliant process and quality records.
- Aged between 38 – 45 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Chemical Engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in production engineering / project management
- Experiences of using DCS program an advantage
- Knowledge of SPC, FMEA, TQA and Six Sigma is advantageous
- Good command of English.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056