Our client is one of the largest international express delivery companies who move millions of consignments (documents, parcels and freight) to over 200 countries. They are looking for a young and dynamic candidate with good commercial sense to join their team.
- Improving customs processes to best serve rapid needs and devise specific solutions.
- Overseeing and auditing customs clearance operations to develop and improve the process.
- Planning strategy and managing its implementation to enhance workflow processes.
- Coordinating and supporting sales activities to develop a better understanding of customs regulations and law.
- Communicating clearance progress, associated activities and plans.
- Developing a Customer Partnership Program (CPP).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related field.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in customs and logistics.
- Possessing a Customs Specialist License is an advantage.
- Good command of English.