The Process Manager will be reporting directly to the Plant Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Being responsible for the technical support for all process and quality engineering.
- Improving the unit competitive position by reducing equipment breakdowns and solving equipment performance problems.
- Meeting the unit financial targets by ensuring that the equipment is capable of achieving standard operating performance and fulfills legal safety, environmental and occupational requirements.
- Supporting the company' environmental permits by ensuring equipment reliability and minimizing risks of pollutant emissions.
- Improving the unit cost position by improving unit turnaround time, and, providing support for the maintenance software project to supply needed equipment and spares on a timely and cost competitive basis within budget requirements.
- Improving the unit by conceptualizing process and equipment improvements and preparation and realization projects.
- Determining training needs for technical personnel.
- Providing leadership for all subordinate personnel regarding legal requirements and company policy.
- Reviewing the production cost structure and ensuring cost effectiveness.
- Demonstrating an excellent level of personal involvement and awareness in all Environment, Health and Safety matters, and, supporting EHS initiatives and improvement processes.
- Leading ISO14001and OHSAS 18001 system management and related implementation processes, and, supporting the Quality Management Systems.
- Engaging and complying with the EHS Element Owner.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemical Technology or any related field.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience from a chemical manufacturing or project implementation background.
- A technical background in the chemicals and consumer process related sectors in highly desirable.
- Knowledge of process related equipment such as DCS systems is required.
- Good personality, service-minded, enthusiastic and hard-working.
- Good command of the English language with computer proficiency.