The successful candidate will report directly to the Thai Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Designing new tooling/fixtures and equipment.
- Specifying assembly process control (or machining) parameters, cutting tools and machine parameter controls.
- Analysing and leading activities associated with troubleshooting and or rective/preventive actions.
- Following up on the results of problem solving activities.
- Supporting daily plant operations as required.
- Coordinating machine installation activities.
- Leading operating system (DOS) activity for the STD and SMED workshop.
- Being responsible for installing new Poka Yoke and reviewing/improving current Poka Yoke.
- Conducting line capability reviews and improvements.
- Leading and supporting activities associated with process improvement i.e. Kaizen, etc.
- Being responsible for reviewing and improving safety on the production line.
- Supporting, developing and maintaining documents and procedures as per ISO/TS16949, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 requirements.
- Creating, reviewing and training line supervisor or operator procedures whenever they are newly developed and revised i.e. WI, 1st pcs set up sheet, etc.
- Leading the creation and review of Process Flow and PFMEA.
- Being a part of a cross functional team and creating and reviewing DFMEA and Control Plan, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in industrial manufacturing preferably within the automotive industry.
- Hands on experience ofjigs-fixtures, PFMEA, Control Plan, SPC, MSA, WI and TPS.
- Knowledge of product design, engineering specifications and tooling design.
- Knowledge of quality systems, ISO/TS16949, ISO14001 and OEE.
- Computer literate - MS Office and engineering software, CAD/CAM, PLC, (CNC coding).
- Ability to work under pressure, be self-motivated and work in a dynamic environment with minimum supervision.
Our client provides an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, a provident fund, a five day working week and promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.