Our client is one of the leading technical and equipment solutions providers for the mining industry. They have clients in many countries, such as Japan, Finland and Austria. They are currently looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Procurement Manager.
- Work with key departments to determine their product and service needs.
- Monitor business trends and product availability to get the best price for company products and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times.
- Nurture relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for the company.
- Identify and research new potential suppliers.
- Research new products and services to meet company goals.
- Continuously assess total cost of company purchases for improvement through optimisation projects.
- Develop and implement strategies for procuring, storing and distributing products and services and maintaining optimum stock levels.
- Manage outsourced quality control agents.
- Male or female, aged 35-40 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Economics or Business (a Master Degree is an advantage).
- At least 3 years of experience as a Purchasing or Procurement Manager.
- Experience as a super user or in the implementation of SAP or Oracle Systems is an advantage.
- A good understanding Supply Chain Management Procedures and Logistic skills.
- Knowledge of database management and knowledge of inventory management.
- Excellent data analysis, Mathematical and Financial Analysis skills.
- Proficient at Project Management with an understanding of project budgeting.
- Good strategic planning abilities.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"