Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of ceramic products. The company is now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Procurement Manager (Saraburi).
- Managing and supervising price negotiations with suppliers to ensure best possible terms and conditions of procurement.
- Being responsible for stock reduction processes, ensuring that timely deliveries are granted and lead-times are reduced.
- Identifying cost saving potentials for all products in the market in coordination with technicians and suppliers; monitoring material costs in the market.
- Ensuring the correctness of supply processes, starting with demand planning up to payment.
- Ensuring the correctness of export delivery processes, starting with sales order up to payment.
- Conducting standardized supplier evaluations, constantly monitoring the quality of interactions with suppliers in order to improve quality and services.
- Generating a project plan, status reports, required team action lists, etc.
- Male or female, aged 36 – 45 years old
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business Administration, Management or a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in procurement purchasing in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in a ceramic/bathtub and/or bathroom furniture business is an advantage.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- Good command of English and computer proficient.