Our client is a global corporation whose main business is involved in the trading, purchasing and distributing of grain and other agricultural commodities. Due to their current expansion, they are now seeking a well-organised and highly motivated candidate for the position of Procurement Officer.
- Ensuring that requests are processed for procuring materials including requests for new materials or supplies from existing suppliers.
- Obtaining approval from strategic sourcing organization for the procurement of materials in excess of established limits.
- Establishing procedures in order to select local suppliers for procurements of non-contracted materials or supplies within established budget.
- Conducting basic research and analysis from Maximo system to understand purchasing requirements.
- Male or female, aged between 25-30 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering or in related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in the purchasing of products (automotive or electronics).
- Good command of English.
- Good in using Microsoft Office.
- Experience of using SAP or ERP is a plus.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"