Our client is a leading European based company involved in stainless steel scrap processing and blending. Our client established itself in Thailand almost half a century ago. Now our client is seeking a well-organised and highly motivated candidate for the position of Procurement Officer.
- Transmit and prioritize approved purchase orders and supporting documents to suppliers.
- Track order acknowledgement, prepare and communicate shortage and backlog reports, and provide visibility of potential interruptions to internal customers.
- Track orders and confirm system lead times, delivery dates and costs.
- Review, update and maintain purchase orders until they are closed.
- Ensure orders adhere to supplier agreements and contracts and report any non-conformances.
- Lead finance and logistics staff in resolving invoice discrepancies.
- Identify opportunities and implement actions to achieve efficiencies.
- Contribute to consolidation, reduction and rationalization of the local supplier base.
- Male or female, aged over 25 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Having experience in procurements of more than 3 years.
- Good English writing and reading abilities
- Proficient in using MS Office and Outlook
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056