Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by responsible operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud computing. Their ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population.
- Manage procurement department activities
- Negotiating with subcontractors to maximize company’s benefit and follow procurement strategy
- Communicate and work closely with all departments on procurement matters
- Assist to manage, organize and monitor the database of suppliers, contract’s expiry, etc.
- Organize and take a minutes of meeting
- Assist to prepare documents and report
- Aged not over 33 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in any fields.
- Good understanding of MS Office
- Able to work well under pressure with accuracy and punctuality
- Good command of English or/and Chinese both speaking and writing.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via click "APPLY NOW"