Our client is a global leader in protection solutions. The company designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of hand and arm protection solutions, clothing and condoms. Industrial workers, healthcare professionals, patients and consumers around the world associate them with premium quality, optimal protection and superior comfort. They now require a Procurement Specialist.
- Handling processes associated with the order to cash cycle for in-house/outsourced suppliers as follows:
- Prepare, validate and place purchase orders based on pre-defined rules
- Process deliveries and goods receipts (manually/ERP)
- Ensure order placement is in accordance with agreed calendar and end to end process flow is complete
- Coordinate with in-house/outsourced suppliers to get monthly commitment on delivery plans and liaise with internal buyer at the beginning of each month
- Support, coordinate and process order data and maintain in trading system.
- Providing NRP forecast to outsourced suppliers on a monthly bass
- Identifying /escalating delivery gaps and mitigating with sources of supply involving regional teams
- Analyzing data and trends for outsourced suppliers supply KPIs
- Developing systematic approaches in regard to monthly analysis and reporting templates
- Undertaking special assignments relating to the supply chain as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in customer services/order processing/logistics and supply chain management
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent PC skills, including Ms applications such as Ms Excel, PowerPoint and a major ERP system
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English