Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by responsible operations, ongoing innovation and open collaboration, they have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices and cloud computing. Their ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population.
- Manage procurement department activities
- Negotiate with subcontractors to maximize the company’s benefits, following the procurement strategy
- Communicate and work closely with all departments on procurement matters
- Assist with managing, organizing and monitoring the database of suppliers, contract expirations, etc.
- Organize and take minutes of meetings
- Assist with preparing documents and reports
- Aged not over 35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in any fields.
- Good understanding of MS Office
- Able to work well under pressure with accuracy and punctuality
- Good command of Chinese, both speaking and writing.