Our client is a leader in the heavy equipment industry. With almost 100,000 staff worldwide and annual revenue of over US$ 30bn, this ambitious, forward-thinking company is now looking to expand its presence in the region and bring in a new business professional to help strengthen the business. This role is suitable for career-minded individuals who have the drive to work in an international environment.
- Monitoring the product lifecycle under the responsible portfolio (agricultural or construction parts).
- Creating comparative statistical monthly/quarterly/yearly reports regarding the product portfolio.
- Analysing methods to increase the revenue of the product families for all APAC countries.
- Conducting market research and analysis to understand the action plans, directions and opportunities of all APAC.
- Collaborating with the Marketing and Pricing departments to ensure products are correctly priced.
- Providing feedback to the company on market place activity, including sales trends, customer comments concerning distribution and products and competitor information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing or a related field.
- Knowledge and experience of the agricultural and construction industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- At least 2 years’ of relevant work experience in a commercial business would be advantageous.
- Ability to set up and operate modern agricultural and construction machinery.
- Able to live and work in Bangkok and travel extensively through Southeast Asia.