Our client is one of the world’s leading chemical manufacturers. They provide chemical products supplied to a variety of industries such as agriculture, automotive, construction, etc. In order to expand the Thailand market, they are looking for an outstanding candidate to join their company.
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Managing and driving marketing strategies to meet the company’s commercial objectives.
- Being responsible for annual marketing plan and activities.
- Evaluating and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns to develop the marketing plan.
- Working closely with other departments to support marketing objectives.
- Developing, managing and evaluating performance of the marketing team to ensure development and continuity of team expertise and achievement of company goal.
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends, competitors and distribution channel to identify opportunities and issues
- Male/ female, aged 35 - 40 years old
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other related field
- At least 8 years working experience in strategic marketing, preferably involving agriculture chemical products
- Outstanding leadership and team management skills
- Strong strategic, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English