Our client is a world leader in gypsum and building materials and systems based on gypsum and gypsum-related products through plant engineering. They are looking for potential candidates who are seeking challenge jobs.
- Designing and developing the company’s product (gypsum).
- Creating, maintaining and constantly updating the technical database for all of the company’s products & systems including AutoCAD details & drawings
- Bing responsible for all field technical applications and support issues
- Providing training and seminars, making technical visits with distributors, installers and/or to end users as required in the assigned scopes
- Coordinating with the IT department to provide accessibility to the technical database for internal customers (intranet) and later on to external customers (internet)
- Creating, maintaining and constantly updating calculation programs for all of the company’s products & systems including structural calculation, acoustic calculation (sound insulation, sound absorption) and quantity take off (material calculation)
- Providing support to both internal and external customers including Technical Consultant team, Project Sales team, Distributor Sales team and external customers
- Preparing project proposal package which will include coordination with sales teams to identify the best solutions for each individual project. Preparing product & system details using AutoCAD and material and structural calculations for the proposed products & systems.
- Performing other assignments from supervisor.
- Male or female aged at least 25 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or any related discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in the design of home appliances or building materials or in the construction field.
- Computer skills such as Microsoft Office, AutoCAD 2D&3D, Sketch UP, Autodesk Revit, Photoshop or Illustrator is a plus and also skills in construction drawings
- Good command of English.
- Thai nationality only.