Our client develops and manufactures "Mobile Driving Media Solutions" to meet the requirements of major automobile makers around the world.
- Analysing car audio user demands, competitor activity, product information and regulations for the Asia Pacific region.
- Preparing product line strategy and product milestones for Asia Pacific countries.
- Monitoring the market, competition and product competitiveness in the market.
- Understanding project conditions and organising project information.
- Conducting market research to understand market and user demands.
- Cooperating with the Global Product Planning Team to strengthen product competitiveness.
- Coordinating with various functions, such as Engineering, Purchasing, Marketing and Sales to ensure product implementation.
- Male only, age above 26 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Engineering or related fields.
- At least 3 years experience in the automotive industry (preferably in car audio products).
- Good Project Management skills.
- Interested in technology and able to adapt to it.
- Good planning and decision-making skills.
- Good command of English (TOEIC higher than 550 is preferable).
- Able to work independently and under pressure.