- Developing products in the product portfolio of assigned brand.
- Conducting sales data analysis of weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly earnings to understand the trends, compare them with the set goals and adjust the plan accordingly.
- Studying the needs of both domestic and foreign consumers with branches by collecting information in person or through their agents or customers.
- Studying the trends of new products and innovations appropriate to the products of the organization.
- Implementing product development strategy and executing production plan to meet market demand.
- Managing and controlling the assortment to be accurate and effective.
- Sourcing for new suppliers and selecting a factory.
- Male or female, aged at least 27 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Product Design or other design degree will be considered.
- Minimum of 3 years of direct experience in merchandising with major home decoration companies.
- Strong knowledge of product design and development.
- Able to demonstrate good initiative and decisiveness with strong negotiation skills and discipline.
- Good computer skills.
- Fluent in English.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"