Our client is a leading American Company. They are a provider of water treatment solutions that address FOG (fats, oils and grease), BOD (biological oxygen demand), and TSS (total suspended solids) issues using tailored solutions. They are currently looking for a Technical & Commercial Manager.
- Develop, coordinate and implement marketing plans for product lines
- Understand, identify and communicate within the company, offerings that represent sustainable and substantial growth opportunities in water/waste water industry
- Coordinate with sales and marketing on the strategic direction and messages for external promotions.
- Participate in industry trade shows
- Provide high level sales support to the company’s sales teams in coordination with sales and key account management
- Develop, coordinate and implement in collaboration with marketing communications, sales tools and training materials to facilitate the promotions and sales of specific product lines
- Liaise between the company’s sales center and production centers
- Communicate local market needs/issues to the production centers
- Collect and disseminate competitors’ information
- Create technical articles
- Handle local development of water/waste water industry including development of industry plans
- Deploy integrated offerings (products, service, solutions) in the water/waste water industry
- Gather and act upon local market intelligence
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Marketing Manager
- Male or female, aged 30 – 38 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree of Engineering (majoring in Instrument, Control Instrument, Automation,Chemical or related fields).
- At least 5 years of process instrumentation experience in the water/waste water industry.
- Experience in water analysis would be an advantage.
- Ability to communication fluently in Business English (reading, writing and speaking).
- Be proficient in using MS. Office (Word, Excel, especially PowerPoint).