Company Background :
Our client is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies. They explore, produce and market oil and natural gas. They are now seeking an experienced person for the position of Product Lifecycle Management Analyst.
- Handle end to end project management of a portfolio for Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam.
- Manage relevant master data creation and extension into GSAP system, inclusions/exclusions, order testing, product listing, etc.
- Engage and coordinate with multiple stakeholders such as sales, marketing, MRD team, source country supply chain team, S&OP team, customer service centre, label management team, etc., to make sure production is on course to meet the project timeline
- Manage new product introduction into respective GSAP system.
- Manage the respective setup for a new global portfolio change project
- Handle any Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam ordering or PLM related issues.
- Male or female
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- At least 2 years of experience in project management is preferred
- High level of PC and systems proficiency, particularly GSAP
- Good command of spoken and written English
- A good degree of cultural awareness and the ability to interface and work with diverse teams face to face will be required.