Our client is a leader and innovator in retail cosmetics and beauty in Thailand. They are now seeking an experienced leader for the position of Product Management Manager.
- Being responsible for developing and driving marketing activities that are necessary to achieve revenue growth and margin targets.
- Planning strategies and management for the company’s products, including receiving, stock keeping, product launches and results monitoring.
- Analyzing and managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Driving effective product launches for both new and existing products, including working with Marketing & Sales Development Team on communications and publicizing products via Sales Team and other channels.
- Introducing and aggressively marketing new products by developing time-integrated plans through sales operations, advertising and promotions.
- Facilitating inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting store inventory levels and being involves in product repurchasing.
- Providing information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses.
- Evaluating promotions and sales plans to ensure consistency with product strategies and proper messages to customers.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by market surveys; getting feedback from sales staff to determine customers' needs.
- Recommending the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or products or packaging changes to assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Thai nationality only.
- Male or female, aged 30 – 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or master degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in selling and marketing for a Cosmetics or Skincare business.
- Self-motivated, with an enthusiastic and proactive personality.
- An open-minded attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Good command of English.
- Creativity and passion for the beauty business.