Our client is one of Asia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of stationery and art materials. The company requires a well-organized, highly motivated and fast-learning person to work in the position of Product Manager (Manufacturing).
- Managing product brands to maximise profit.
- Managing marketing plans using media and advertising support.
- Developing and managing products in the company’s portfolio.
- Introducing new brands into the market to reach target customers.
- Controlling product quality.
- Coordinating with suppliers to purchase products and maintain quality.
- Forming a partnership relationship with suppliers.
- Liaising with foreign suppliers to source raw materials.
- Thai nationality, age at least 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Marketing or a related field.
- At least 8 years experience in marketing and at least 3 years direct experience of brand development in the manufacturing field.
- Possess a “can do” attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, practical creativity, strong determination and a commitment to deliver results.
- Able to work independently.
- Good command of English.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"