Our client is a trader of imported walkie-talkies and radio communication equipment in Thailand. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position Product Marketing Engineer.
- Being responsible for Thailand markets to discover potential customers, marketing new product plans.
- Working with Thailand office to establish and maintain products sales technology platform according to the product plan.
- Creating and maintaining presales technical documents and translating relevant information.
- Collecting, sorting, analyzing and comparing component background information.
- Providing presales support, training, and product information to local sales regions and sales personnel.
- Providing technical support for Thailand programs to offer technical solutions and following up on bidding matters, including bidding document preparation, system debugging and software configuration.
- Liaising between R&D and sales to facilitate resources and marketing products from both technical and marketing perspectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Science and Technology/Telecommunications.
- At least 2 years of experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- A good understanding of communication systems and equipment.
- Specialized knowledge of product management.