- Being in-charge of some focused commodities.
- Conducting analysis of commodity sales gaps, identifying opportunities, and, developing strategy & promotion programs to support in the sales expansion.
- Controlling the dissemination of product information and demand opportunities under responsibility to the Sales team.
- Actively communicating with OEM vendors on market price feedback, support and joint activities.
- Thai nationality only.
- Male or female, aged 33-40 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in BA, Marketing or higher in any field.
- Demonstrated working experience in a similar industry and overseas parts marketing.
- A high sense of responsibility.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Experience in using Adobe software will be an advantage.
Our client offers an attractive salary package commensurate with experience, a housing allowance, fuel allowance, uniform, provident fund and insurance, etc.