- Conducting training courses on soft skills and product knowledge (Field Sales and Product Training).
- Conducting on-site coaching and orientation programs to new Product Consultants on a regular and per assignment basis.
- Delivering necessary fundamental training to the Field Force, Product Consultants and the Sales Team.
- Tracking training execution and the success of training programs.
- Developing content and providing knowledge to Promoters and Product Consultants.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in any related field.
- 1 – 5 years of curriculum development experience in the retail business as a product trainer or soft skills trainer.
- Strong communication and presentation abilities.
- Able to travel in assigned area to conduct training.
- Car owner.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Computer literate (especially PowerPoint).