- Leading and taking care of production in each unit to ensure compliance with rectifying problems within the Production department, ensuring standard operation procedures reflect current practices and are regularly revised to reflect new learning, processes and regulatory changes.
- Determining procedures and providing inspection equipment for production processes to ensure that the product meets customer requirements.
- Managing & controlling new product development activities, verifying new raw materials and proposing for approval before using in the process to ensure that they are in line with production processes and overall operations excellence.
- Liaising and co-operating with internal department managers to increase efficiencies and to create more value in the longer term.
- Coordinating with the Maintenance Department to ensure that machines are systematically maintained to maximum operational efficiency.
- Planning, implementing and supervising predictive and preventive maintenance management programs to increase the efficiency of machinery (automation).
- Managing, monitoring and controlling subordinates in their daily performance by providing advice and assisting in the solving of operational problems.
- Upgrading or modifying production machinery based on customers’ requirements and ensuring machine capacity is able to produce the required products at the required quality and volume by installing additional or new parts to improve production capacity and quality; monitoring machine running through trial runs to ensure they are able to perform according to the set plan.
- Managing and controlling construction, machine relocation and modification activities.
- Age 35-45 years old, male, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a production or maintenance field with at least 3 years as a Production or Maintenance Department Head.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in manufacturing within a multinational company.
- Knowledge of several improvement techniques.
- Good communication, presentation, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Team Leader, able to demonstrate strong leadership capabilities.
- Good command of written and spoken English and computer literate.
- Good command of English.