- Providing ERP/MRP understanding and being able to analysis data to create production and material plans.
- Controlling ERP/MRP management and all data integrity.
- Analysing the movements and deviations in the system and in a physical factor.
- Creating and generating manual reports from the ERP/MRP.
- Understanding customer systems and being able to analyse movements, cumulatives and fluctuations.
- Conducting daily analysis and managing customer demand and forecasts.
- Contacting customers regarding any problems associated with forecasts and planning.
- Creating activities associated with customer demand, master scheduling, capability planning and supplier schedules.
- Updating daily and monthly reports for the Supply Chain Department and General Manager (Japanese).
- Performing various other specific assignments as directed by the General Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, information management systems or a related field.
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in ERP/MRP analysis (from the automotive industry would be an advantage).
- Strong knowledge of production, materials planning and customer systems.
- Good analytical skills, problem solving techniques and team management skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good command of English.
- Computer literacy in MS-Office.
Our client offers a benefits package including a meal allowance, transportation allowance, group life and health insurance, a provident fund and an annual bonus.
Reference Code: PCM1002908
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Production Control Manager- Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, email to “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790