Our customer is a leader in the flat glass manufacturing industry, with the headquarters in Belgium as well as active operating businesses in Asia, North America and Europe. As the joint venture of Thai and Japanese investors, they producea wide range of products such as glass for glazing, decorative glass and special-purpose glass. They are currently looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Production Control Manager in order to lead their production lines.
- Interpreting company or factory policy into action plans
- Planning and controlling production processes as well as stock
- Managing work in various conditions in order to achieve optimum results
- Improving production control functions in a systematic way
- Being a project leader responsible for analysing and performing periodic evaluations of production processes, delivery and costs as well as controlling order manual
- Liaising with sales and procurement in end-to-end processes regarding material purchases
- Planning and allocating budget properly
- Managing and controlling inventory
- Performing other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Male only, aged over 35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- At least 10 years of work experience in automotive, electronics manufacturing and/or other types of heavy industry is required
- Good command of English (speaking, reading and writing)
- Good computer proficiency
- Being excellent in communication and leadership skills
Our client provides a remuneration package including; basic salary, performance bonus, other fixed monthly allowances, medical insurance and provident fund.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056