Our client is one of the leading chemical manufacturers. They are now looking for a suitably experienced person to be part of their management team in the position of Production Director.
LOCATION: Prasamutjaydee, Samutprakarn
- Controlling and solving problems so that products are manufactured on time and meet quality, specification and standard requirements.
- Providing proposals for improvements and cost reductions.
- Requesting budgets for short or middle-term planning.
- Controlling manufacturing costs and making cost reductions through manufacturing process and productivity improvements (5S/ Kaizen/ TQM / TPM).
- Planning, controlling and leading the production team in all aspects of the production process.
- Managing and developing manufacturing operations to meet delivery schedules and achieve the optimum levels of productivity and quality.
- Controlling all manufacturing activities including those relating to planning, capacity, yield, labour, maintenance and line balancing.
- Male, aged 35 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering / Technology or related field.
- At least 10 years working experience in chemical manufacturing.
- Strong knowledge of ISO and quality management systems, continuous improvements, 5S and TPM concepts.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Good command of English.
- Computer proficiency.