Our client is a global food manufacturer producing more than ten different products under BOI promotion.
The Production Engineer will report to the Production Manager and will be responsible the following duties:
- Leading and supporting the Production team to achieve department quality objectives and to align with cost effectiveness.
- Supporting and providing a safe environment and safe functions for all.
- Leading the team in relation to personal hygiene and machine conditions as per international standard requirements.
- Generating and analysing all data analysis for productivity improvement purposes.
- Coordinating with various other departments to generate effective production plans.
- Ensuring that all production parameters, SOPs, food safety regulations, HACCP and GMP principles are effectively implemented and adhered to.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Engineering or a related field and aged between 27-35 years old.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Production Management or a related role.
- Knowledge of ISO systems, GMP, HACCP and FSSC22000.
- Must be technically oriented in the areas of production equipment concepts and food technology.
- Have good people skills as well as the ability to provide strong leadership within the team.
- Good command of the English language.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, a fixed and variable bonus, provident fund and a five day working week.
Reference Code: PS1023107
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Production Supervisor - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, email to“Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790